This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
September 28, 2014
Learning how to ride an AirWheel is not easy task, here's a crash course to learn the skill of riding AirWheel!
It's actually very easy to learn and I had learnt it over 4 days of trial & error.
1. Buy or borrow all the protection guards for your palm, elbow, knee & head. This will give you enough confidence to move forward on an Airwheel.
2. Before even riding the AirWheel, make sure you have enough charge to get 4 LEDs worth of battery. Without enough charge, the gyroscope within the AirWheel cannot balance for you.
3. Get rid of the training wheel & straps. The training wheel don't make you learn faster & the straps are not for balancing but to "save" your AirWheel from scratches when you fall off it.
4. Find a location with walls or railings that have less human traffic to learn to move forward & balance.
5. Try to balance without holding the railings & only to hold it if you are unbalanced.
6. Learn how to step onto the AirWheel by straightening your body, lean a little to the side to focus the center of your body and push forward and step onto the AirWheel. (I know this will take some time to learn but practice more often to get the hang of it.)
7. Turning of AirWheel is simple, straighten your body & turn your body towards the direction you want to turn and it will magically turn itself. Make sure you grab the AirWheel with your legs without opening the gap between your legs. (Take some time to learn for turning tight corners but eventually you will learn it.)
Youtube Audio Library
www.Airwheelcity.com - Authorized US distributor. Use our exclusive coupon code "simon" for $20 off your purchase.